Illustration Update July 2021

Hey, I hope you had a good month!

My focus this month lay on my Krampus Zine, which I plan on releasing in November. This zine will have illustrations and random tables, small peaks into the lore and special abilities of the different Krampus types. Everything will be system neutral.


____________________________________________________



- Things I worked on -




 Krampus knight for the Krampus zine


Fragmentary summoned Krampus for the Krampus zine



Spot illustration for the Krampus zine



Skeletons for my newsletter. Subscribe here: tinyletter.com/pencilsanddungeons
It's a monthly letter, containing a gallery of the illustrations I did that month & infos about zines, prints or originals I sell.
____________________________________________________

- Things I sell -

There are a few zines in the work. Other than that, I'm open for commissions starting august 23rd again, so if you need anything illustrated, feel free to ask. Here's my pricelist: https://pencilsanddungeons.blogspot.com/p/commission-info.html
____________________________________________________

- You can find me on -

blogspot
instagram
soon on my own website – coding is hard



If you want to support me with a little tip, click on the icon above.

No comments:

Post a Comment